Fez, Mysterious city
The city of Fès is a real jewel of Morocco, and a holy place of Islam. Time seems to have stopped here.
- Guided visit of Fès, its souks, and its prestigious monuments.
- The imperial city of Meknès, the Moulay Idriss’s spiritual center, and the impressive roman city of Volubilis.
- Berber cities and villages of Middle Atlas ; and the pre-islamic caves of Bhalil.
- The cedar forest and its monkeys, the lakes and their water falls.
- The Tazeka natural park.
- Golfers, two courses of 18 holes expect you within resting and easy frameworks access. oldest outside the city on the road of the airport and, the second, in periphery of the new city.